Friday, October 12, 2007

hizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. so sadddd.. hate getting resultsss.. this time, my results are worst than expecteddddddddddddddd.. all C6............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........

SORRii for spamminggg.. okk.. hizzzzz... think cannot get bursary liaox this yearr...so stressed upp.. and disappointeedddd... think my ranking is 178/178 this yearr... jus hope for a 60/178 RANKING! Didnt expect my amaths to do so badlyyyyyyy...52/100 ONLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!My mind went totally blank when i saw my amaths test paper!!!!!!!!!!So saddddddddddddddddddddddd.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

Too disappointed to say anythingg... just hope that my other results will turn out well by surpriseddddd.... *ah mi tou fou!!! pls help meee !!!I pray forr Better resultsssss!!!!Pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dont disappoint meee!!!!!!Please make my wish come truee!!Pleassseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Nt expect my chem,physics,S.S. ,Chinese to do well.. cos its like so hard though some people says easyy..

Please pleaseeee... give me betterrr resultsssss!!!!!!!:*( so sad liaoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

nvmm.. WILL STRIVE ! This is nt O LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!! Will work harder bt i failed this time cos i last minute prepare +nt enough time for revision!!!!!!!!!!

JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SY YUAN, U CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current mode:Depresseddddddddddd..........Speechlesss.....

No comments: