Thursday, September 03, 2009

Launching NEW BLOGSKIN SOON!~

Hey there!

I will be launching a brand new theme this coming september during my holidays since I will be quite free as this place looks pretty dull and it is time for a makeover!

Due to restrictions and surprises we will be revealing the BRAND NEW SPARKLING THEME ON MONDAY, 14 SEPTEMBER at 12 NOON SHARP with new feedback columns, new widgets and many more!

The new theme launching in a day will be much much better than this (FOR SURE!) !

SO STAY TUNED!!!~ And more exciting offers and promotions coming your way this september!!

And I WANT GO TAIWAN!!!!!

alright, i'm just being random, no one's going with me anyway though I'm able to pay the trip for myself.

Sad right? Have money but no company.

That's really sad. But well, never mind.. I'm all ready for blogging!!!!!~

WEE!!!!!!!~~~~~

Alright, it's getting late!

See you around on MONDAY! We sure surprise YOU

No comments: