Thursday, February 15, 2007

hello people.. i finally have time to blog... however, veri upset wif my results leh... My chem .. I failed!!! CAN U IMAGINE THAT>? Because of that stupid 12 MARKS QUESTION........... Luckily, my physics i managed to get an A1 but my ranking in class is 15... Hiz... So upset leh ... cause Glenn and lots of people beat me in e test... Hiz.... Now my average for e 4 subjects is 58 LEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrr.. I got 64 For geo, chem i got 40, physics i got 77 and a maths i got 54... arrr.... must WORK VERY VERY HARD !!!!!!!!

yippeee... It's going to be chinese new year but its a busy holiday cause i haf lots and lots of test........ arrrr............. u headache wif testsssssss.... Hiz.. Must study liao..So kia-su!:)

Arrr... so tired and fed up wif my results... But as e saying goes, try again e next time if u fail this time....!! SO CHEER UP!!!!!

Haha... Wish u a happy new year!(gong xi fa chai!):)

Sy Yuan:)

Sorry for the long not updated blog... but maybe not posting till march!!

No comments: