Hi! So many natural disasters are happening these few months. First is the Cyclone Nargis and then the china earthquake disaster. Really devastating to see so many natural disasters happening within these years.
Thus, what you can do is to donate!((** We ARE NOT PAID TO DO THIS**)) We are sincere about this!
(CLick on this image for more info)
Members of the public who would like to contribute to relief efforts in China can make their donations through the following:
1) Walk-in cash/cheque donations
* Singapore Red Cross, 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 238486.
* Collection hours are:
Monday to Friday: 9:30am-5:45pmSaturday & Sunday: 9:30am-5:00pm
2) Cheque donations
* Cheque to be made payable to the “Singapore Red Cross Society”.* Please indicate at the back of the cheque name of donor/organisation (if applicable), mailing address and contact numbersand “Red Cross China Earthquake”* Cheques should then be sent to Singapore Red Cross, 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 238486. Once the cheque/s are received, an official non-tax deductible receipt will be issued.
3) Other avenues include banking services offered by UOB, DBS, OCBC and Maybank and the AXS Stations.
* Donors may log onto the SRC’s website for detailed instructions to its donation channels
Since the tragedy on 13 May, the SRC has been monitoring the situation closely with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and the Red Cross Society of China (RCSC).
For more information on the SRC and the IFRC’s relief assistance, the public may log on to www.redcross.org.sg or call the SRC at 6334-9152/53.
Media correspondence:Carol TeoHead, Corporate CommunicationsSingapore Red CrossTel: (65) 9847 2024 (Mobile) / (65) 6336-0269 x 272 (Office)Email: email@example.com