Sunday, April 05, 2009

One day Before Genting

hey..

Havent been blogging for quite a while. Quite busy these few days....

hmm.. well, have to rush down to SP tomorrow morning for the enrolment before I head to Genting. No choice because have to enrol again for a second time.

My Bus to K.L. is at 10am from Johor , so I guess I will have to rush .. and rush. .

And it totally ruins my holiday. Because I have to change bus at K.L. instead of direct to Genting.

But well, if you want to read more posts , i guess that you have to wait till friday . Because I am going there for 4 days 3 nights !:)

Will have fun there..

Oh yeah, last friday, we went to Shaw to watch Mall Cop . Pretty nice and comedy. It will cheer you up if you are feeling down.

Alright. That's all. Havent pack my things though I am leaving tomorrow morning.

Byee~!

No comments: