Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AccorHotels GREAT PROMOTIONS




I am pleased to share with you - Accor Hotels City Super Sale (Click For more information) !
---------------------------------------------------
A brief Overview of the Promotion:

!ONLY FOR LIMITED PERIOD: Hotel rates in 27 cities across 10 countries in Asia Pacific are being reduced in Accor's new "City Super Sale"!

! Take advantage of savings of up to 60% when they book on-line between 23 - 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009.
--------------------------------------------------


Ever feel like going on a holiday but the hotel prices are far too expensive or beyond your budget?

Well, every time I travel overseas, (most preferably Thailand because I went there twice for the last 2 years and going again this year), I will hunt for the best deals by flipping through newspapers crazily to search for Budget Airlines deals (like no taxes or admin fees) and also Google hotels for special promotions that they may be having.

But now , I do not have to do that anymore because accorhotels.com offers great promotions and deals all day long!

For example, I will be going Bangkok this December which I have booked the flight and looking for great hotel deals now, I will visit the famous floating market and take a boat ride down the river to admire the beautiful scenery! Visit heritage sites like the temples and museums will also be a great choice for tourists like me! Besides, I will also shop at the pasar malam(night market) along the street and wholesales shopping centres like Bobae Tower! It will sure be a great trip to Bangkok this December!

Well, what about you? I recommend Accorhotels.com as your preferred travel agency because they provide so many promotions and it is unbelievable to imagine that hotels can be priced as low as $37/night in Bangkok!

So, what are you waiting for? Visit Accor Hotels City Super Sale NOW so that you won't burn a hugh hole in your pocket the next time you travel!


Enjoy your travel with accorhotels.com !:)



Post?slot_id=40672&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: