Friday, June 19, 2009

CIP Project@Joy Centre

Woke up at 6:30am to rush down to Joy Centre at Yishun. Too tired to wake up and I wanted to rush down by taxi but no money, so decided to take public transport- Express Bus to Yishun. pretty fast about 20 minutes reach already.

Then, I was told that the Community Service centre for Old Folks was nearby but didn't know that it was 3 bus stops away! AGHH! Should have took the direct bus there yah?

After which, reach there.. slack because it was too early and played with the ping pong. Nothing much to play!

Then, the lady called me.. ask me whether I know what to take. I say, Of course, I know but this is the first time i take photos for such a big group.Then, we were gossiping about the staff here.. heard that they were unreasonable. and I was right.

"You sure you want to use this camera to take the photos?" She asked me THRICE! I was shocked, yah. It is 8MP Ultratouch, whats wrong?

Then she gave me hers and hers was only 5.1MP. I was like. Isn't yours worst than me?!

And rather speechless .

Will blog about this event soon again!:)

No comments: