Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hi people.. If u notice , I update songs daily without fail! ANyway, i would like to post an entry before i left for malaysia.... It's a long-awaiting day for this day to come!! haha... Enjoy ur stay in singapore too!! Do tag my flashbox and read the entries that i posted! All the best for those who appealed for SEC3 Streaming .. Must be anxious waiting for results rite??Haha...

I'm changing this blog to another website soon ,maybe during the decembers...

It's rather hot now... but 8 more hours to 8 November!! haha...


****** ********
* * * *
* * * *
* ********** *
* Sy Yuan *
* @ @ *
* ^ *
* ________ *
* ROCK! *
**********************

* *
* Http://Inspiredsyyuan.blogspot.com *
* COPYRIGHTED *
* 07/11 *
* *
* *
* * * *
* * * *
* * * *
* * * *
* * * *
******* ********


hahha... The icon above is I made one! Totally and completely made by me! COPYRIGHTED!!

Have a nice holiday.....

Sy Yuan

07/11
4:30;PM

No comments: