Thursday, November 22, 2007

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tHIS IS not a spam message/post!
I clicked on a button to install ACTIVE X CONTROL OF ANOTHER WEBSITE and my com kena virus after that! DO NOT Install ACTIVE X CONTROL and bewaRE of spam messages. I have found out that this virus is called:: WORM.WIN32. and it spreads via EMAIL and through installing active X CONTROL!Currently,it has spread through out all the softwares(XP,VISTA,WINDOWS 2000)and security risk is the highest(5).
BEWAREEE!!!!! thenn,.. now, my com kena virus.. prompting me to install e antispam software bt i rejected.

Signs that ur com is infected with this virus:
*Ur internet speed is very very slow!
*Ur com hangs almost 3-4 times every hour
*There are 3 icons appearing on the desktop and no matter how hard u delect, it wont go off.
*Prompting u to install e software to protect ur com
*ur com informs you of the virus and requests you to install an antivirus software.'


Dont worry, i have found the person who caused the damage to my com:


IP NO:. 85.141.245.251
Short form of country: RU
Full name of country:RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Region: MOSKVA
City: MOSCOW
Internet company: ZAO MTU-INTEL

he/she is the one who infected my com by virus as i was told to click a video on my tagboard and thru there, it requested me to install the ACTIVE X CONTROL and i tot its like e normal sofware and like every website that we go, we have to install active x control to view videos...I have reported spam and blocked her from tagging on my website.!

BEWARE.. DONT CLICK ANY VIDEOS OF ANY UNFAMILIAR WEBSITE .!!!!!!!!!!

But dont worry, my web (http://myinspirelife.blogspot.com) does not require any installation of softwares so there's no spam lah.. REPORT SPAM IF U SEE ANY !

Remember: DOnt install any website that u dun knoe.!Careful!

No comments: