Monday, July 31, 2006

Hihi... Such u busy week... FINALLY ITS over..(I mean exams lah)...
Today, when i reached school, Daniel(Vice president) asked me and Luqman to go take those empty boxes from council room( 4TH storey) To 1st storey,... Wahhh.. We climbed up and down for 3 times....
Then , we had maths test.The maths test was pretty easy but i didnt do any practises.... Dunno whether will pass or not......
Next, CHinese test......I also didnt study for chinese test... It was quite hard.... AHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Think i can't get A ....
吴老师 asked me whether i can help her with Blogger... I tell her during holidays.. Anyone who want to help can tell me lol..
Then, after recess, Miss Soh's lesson.. She said either end of this week/ next week then she gave us.. Ai yah...
Miss Neo said she's takin over MDM Naz Lesson for Next week(2 PERIODS----- 1 Hr )... Hahahhha.. SO happi... Cause next week only mOnday and friday come to school.

Now.. doing D&T .... Wahhhh.. Still doing solo and i still planning on what to draw?! Hiz...
Restless............

LAstly , I wish SINGAPORE A HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!!

Best wishes from Sy Yuan.


No comments: