Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today's schedule

The post that i posted earlier was @ 6:00AM this morning.. Now, i'm going to write whats happening here...
  1. My blog beside this box is upgrading (around 1 week) so patience is needed.
  2. I added a new tagboard as the old one is so lousy, always stuck and did not add any messages when the box appeared BUT This tagboard ( I edited some parts of it).'
  3. More stuffs added in and More interesting posts.

Now, Im going to write what happened in sch today

Today, during MDM Naz lesson, she was quite frustrated by some people's behavior ... Then she said " those who are not interested , u may leave now." Then to my expected, Poon, Mubarak, Ilyas, Hakim left the place except for fad.(He good boy wat!) Then, Mr Tony walked past and they are brought downstairs... Haiz..

CHinese teacher 吴老师 didnt come today.. she's very sick so our chinese test ( which actually held 2morrow ) is postponed to next monday.

Maths test also... Postponed to next monday..

Then, the D&T (I spent 3 hrs doing) finally acceptable and i decided to do SOLO unless u ask me whether u can do wif me lol.(cause i do not find anyone to do wif me).

Miss Soh comin back 2morrow cause she went for 2 days on course. She will be back 2morrow so DO Bring ur SCIENCE TEXTBOOK AND WORKBOOK.

Lastly, went for Maths Tutoring programme. I left at 3:25 pm (Not feeling well).. Actually, i wanted to leave early but ai yah, anyway i'm also learning maths so i go lol....Reached home around 4:10pm .. Browse through some newspapers..

Anyway, now is 9:41 PM. This post is tagged here forever at this time!

Byee.....

No comments: