Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hi people.. this might be the last post for October 2006 unless necessary.

Well, I posted this post as i feel thAt it's necessary before we go on our own way. So, this post is meant to thank the friends in 2E4 that realli help me a lot.!:)

  1. I would like to thank Zi hui for helping me to count my Average for SA! And of course , being my friend. :*) Haha..
  2. I would like to thank Renay 'cause she's very supportive for whatever i do And accompanying me lol..! Haha...
  3. I would like to thank Nadhirah for tagging my blog and being my friend :#)
  4. I would like to thank Natasha for accompanying me and sitting beside me so that i wouldn't be lonely for that 5 months. And of course, help me to get rid of Zheng Qian.( That applies to Renay too*{ For helping me to get rid of him}..)
  5. I would also like to thank Wee Ting for encouraging me sometimes and talking to me so that i wouldn't be so lonely lol..
  6. I would like to thank Camillie also as She is so cheerful that she brightens up my day.
  7. I would also like to thank Miss Soh for helping me with my Science and giving us extra lessons so that i can be top in class :%)
  8. I would also like to thank Miss Ho for helping me with my Maths and encouraging me.
  9. Lastly, I would like to thank Miss Lee for helping me with my english and Literature as she takes up her own free time to help me with my work ..

My sis gotta use now so i will have to end here...

All the best for the people that i mention above! Good LUCK!!!

No comments: