Tuesday, August 28, 2007

2:30PM
Go BK with marcus and Malcolm at EPT. Ate Student Meal .. Surprising ahh.. Its $3.95SGD. Still quite cheap and didnt increase price though GST increases to 7%.
3:30PM
Reach home. Study CHinese bt will fail 1 so doesnt matter:)
7PM
Use Com. I WON A NEW SAMSUNG PHONE. Cos i go participate e NDP 2007. Bt entry close liaoo.. so no chance to participate.Though is nt MP3 bt happi liao, SAMSUNG SGH E250! So happi .. THANKS FOR VOTING FOR MEEEE!!!!!!!!!THankssss!!!!
7:30PM
Do Australia project till noww..
8:40PM
Switch off comm..

Too excited to look forward for the phonee.. haha,.

//My past memoriess prizesss//
1st time i win is SUMMER HONEY (6 BOTTLES OF HONEY WORTH SGD$180) (Last year)
2nd Time I win is NEA(RECYCLE BAG,Notepad,Mug,Pen..) (Last Year)
3rd Time I win is RECYCLE BAG BY MEDIACORP AND SPC(SAVING GAIA)(Last month)
Noww.. My 4TH TIME.. Since IM BORN!

No comments: