Sunday, June 03, 2007

! ADVERTISEMENTS From Sy Yuan!
Hi there! I'm just promoting/selling 4 PC GAMES . However, I just bought it today but im unable to load to my computer as it does not meet my system requirements.They are new and all have not been downloaded or played on the computer.

The 4 GAMES are::
1.Flying CROPS GOLD(Flying game)
2.Shooting game
3. CAR RACING
4. NIGHT VIEW CAR RACING.

System requirements for the downloading::!
OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 95/98
CPU TYPE & SPEED : Pentium 166
Memory : 32 MB
HARD Drive Space : 80 MB
Cd Room Speed : 4X Or faster
Video Card : 3D Hardware Accelerator with 4MB
Sound card : Direct X Compatible.

Note: I'm Selling it at an offer price of SGD$3 but i purchase at $6.90. If interested, pls email to myblogrock@gmail.com

Thank You

No comments: