Monday, May 21, 2007

Hizz... DEPRESSEDDDDDD... I flunk all my testsss... Expectin for an A for my chem bt it turned out as.... Then 0.5 Marks to Another grade also cannot give.. Hizz... Dont 烦我。我已经很烦了。。。。But seriously lahx... very sad liao.. Then my physics passed... lucky lahx .. And El Passed!:) Bt saw my COmb.Humanities ... Hizzzz... Very bad lahh... dont say liao.. 2morrow see then know liao... Realli HATE my resultss...... Hizzzzzz... S***...

Well, Today no mood lah, then some pple ask me y i like so downtrodden today... Didnt reply them bt thanks for ur concern anyway.. Sad cos my result mahh... MY L1R5 will be affected by these resultsssss.. Hizz... Now very sad saddd... So when see me, SMILE.!

I tink my bio,emaths will get C6/FAIL lah... Expected lah.. cant set so high targets... I knoe i die liaooo... Serious lah... Cos some subjects just turn out like...:( Hizz... SADDDDDDDD...Cant blame me lah cos i put in sooo much effort in studyin then it turned out...:*(

*Sobbb...*

Well, Today test pple HTML Code.. hizz... No one as brillant as me:)(Boastlah) .. Cant blame me.. i so sad liao so let me boast a while lahh... Ok... Test them how to insert like color word then whats the code for it.. They are like so blurr..:)

haha... Happi lah.. I made up my mind.. GOING POLY!To take up IT course bt seriously.. i have been very very interested in Poly courses esp. IT and i made tremedous progress in IT... Not bad lahh.. Got the interest and passion there so Will go CC take up some computer courses to learn more!

Today got council meet lah. $10 FOR 3 DAYS , 2 NIGHTS camp food???! How is it possible...?? Glenn was like kena shocked when he saw thiss... It was like MAD lah,... Nvm.. will make fun of him to treat us:) haha...

Went home watch Korea drama.. Not bad lahh.. the show.. Very interesting n relax :)

Must upgrade myself in IT since im so interested lahh..

Gettin depressed to get my results... realli realli bad.. no mood to get liao lahh/.... NO more hope liaoooooo.. Must find my HOPE!~ Nvm.. will take some time:) Faster give me hope!!:)

No more mood to continue liaooo... bb

No comments: