Well, I havent tried before blood donation . (Dont ask me why?!) though i will try it one day when I am older.?
And below are the details:
Yes, Here are some requirements that you have to meet before you are eligible for blood donation:
* Are between 16 and 60 years old;
* Weigh at least 45 kg;
* Have a haemoglobin level of at least 12.5 g/dl;
* Are in generally good health;
* Have not had any symptoms of infection for at least 1 week e.g. sore throat, cough, runny nose, diarrhea;
* and Have not had a fever in the last 3 weeks.
Click here to view other factors you need to consider before giving blood.
And...Event is organised on :
When: 22 March 2009
Time: 11:00am to 5:00pm
Where: 211 Henderson Road #14-01 Henderson Industrial Park, Singapore (159522)
Visit the website for more information or register to support this event!
Note: This is not a sponsered/paid post. This is done for charity to reach out to the public of singaporeans.