Friday, March 13, 2009

SCAM

I'm so damn fed-up! Alright, if a person makes a mistake, also dont have to blame till like tt ,showing that you are so uncivilised!

The whole story is like that( I believe most readers had seen the spams on my tagboard:):

So, what happened was that :

I saw a few spams with his link on my blog tagboard so, i confronted him, telling him not to spam my blog further.Cos he left his name and blog url.

This is a normal reaction right, telling him to stop spamming!Because when u see spams, you will get angry and yeah, telling him to stop.

And you dont have to come out with such a great reaction:












You dont have to use spams and vulgarities! YOU ARE PRECISELY DOWN GRADING YOURSELF. Not going to argue anymore.People professional like us apologise, if you go his blog, you will see , I DONT SCOLD VULGARITIES right?! So NO manners!



And , yeah, u are no better , in fact worst than mine, cos you are being backstabbed by others.!


hahahha!




Alright. thats all. Just want to apologise if hes not the one which I believe too cos no one will be so stupid to put his link there though some do. But he has the same thoughts as the spammer.. which makes me wonder if... IF.!





AND IM NOT DOING THIS FOR PUBLICITY. I PUT MY LINK THERE FOR YOU TO GET BACK TO ME! YOU CAN DELECT THE MESSAGES IF YOU WANT.



Click : http://myinspirelife.blogspot.com/2009/03/stop-spams.html for more info on the previous message.

No comments: